The massive Leicester Business Expo happening on 27 October 2016 at Tigers Ground, is celebrating its 10th successful year for a very good reason…
Leicester Companies and organisations are booking in fast for this year’s Business Expo in October, which will be a special one to mark the TEN YEAR anniversary of the event. So in the run up to October, we will be featuring some of the great Leicester people you will see at the show, saying why they booked a place and how it benefits their business.
Sturgess Motor Group
Nichola Moore, the Group Marketing Manager told us what she thinks of LBE:
“We took some really good enquiries from the show and also made some great contacts. The event is a fantastic showcase event for local businesses”
This year they will be showcasing some of the many brands available from Sturgess Motor Group including Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo and Hyundai. Along with Fiat, Abarth, Alfa Romeo and Suzuki. Nichola says:
“We really do have something for everyone this year. We didn’t hesitate to sign up straightaway for this year’s show, and really look forward to it.”
We think that with such a great selection of cars, they should have something just right for every size of business.
Charity Link Leicester
It is a first time booking for Charity Link and Rachel Markham told us why:
“We attended as delegates before, and know what a great range of local businesses and professionals are attending and what a great buzz there is at the show.”
Rachel wants Charity Link to have even more of a presence this year to meet as many people as possible and to shout about the great work they do, especially as its their 140th year of working in Leicester; which is an amazing fact, and works very well with our tenth anniversary event this year.
Rachel told us, Charity Link are not just looking for funds from businesses, whilst this is essential, there are many other ways to get involved and work with them as a charity partner.
The charity provides practical support to over 8,000 local individuals and families to make lives better by providing essential items to those who are struggling or are in crisis, such as beds, cookers and clothing. They help people of all ages and backgrounds including those with chronic illnesses, disabled and elderly people, the victims of domestic violence and people facing homelessness.
“It is essential for Charity Link to continue doing what we are doing for others, that Leicester businesses get behind us so we hope that people will visit our stand and find out more about how working together can be great fun and brilliant for their employees to get involved in one of our projects,”
You can contact Rachel any time before the Show by Email: Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org Or by phone: 0116 222 2218
Do you want your business featured on the next Leicester Business Expo Blog?
Just tell us on your booking form and we will get in touch!
Click here for all Booking details: http://www.hi2events.co.uk/index.php?id=11
Have you ever wondered why businesses take a stand at our Leicestershire Business Event every year?
Just what do they get back from it? Is it cost effective? are questions that we often get asked, so here are our 5 top reasons for you to consider taking a stand at the 2016 LBE event on 27 October 2016 at Tigers Ground…
- New Prospects: Exhibition surveys report statistics that say that on average, at a B2B exhibition, traffic to your stand will be made up of 12% of people that you already know or are in contact with, and 88% of businesses that you don’t. That means you are meeting local businesses that you can add to your mailing lists, show your new products to and make appointments with. All in one place, on one day. Let’s say you have 100 visitors, that means 88 new prospects, and if you divide the cost of the stand by 88, it gives you the cost of reaching each new lead at much less than a fiver… cheaper than buying a sandwich!
- Easier to Close the Deal: Research also tells us that sales taken at an exhibition are much easier to close than leads from cold calling methods. Furthermore, a whopping 54% of orders placed from new prospects at a trade show, need fewer or sometimes no follow-up meetings, saving you or your sales staff travel time and appointments time. (McGraw-Hill Research Foundation.)
- Reaching the right audience: Exhibiting is a really cost effective method of reaching your target market. If you supply products or services in Leicester City, or Leicestershire, it’s a great way of spreading the word about your company, building brand awareness and meeting other businesses that could benefit your supply chain,
- Beat your Competition. If your competitors are not there, you have a huge advantage over them by being visible and promoting your products. It may be that some of your visitors are not in the market right now for your products, but next week or next month, they may be. So who will they contact first? Will they trawl the internet looking for a local supplier? Yes, probably, but they are also much more likely to contact you first, since they already have a fleeting relationship with you. The rest is then up to you…
- Shop Window: These days, many businesses trade mostly on the internet, or have a premises tucked away in an industrial park, or in a business centre, so is sadly lacking in possibilities for new footfall. A local exhibition gives you a great shop window to really show off, let visitors handle your products, try them out, or take away a freebie that will keep you in their briefcase, pocket or on their desk.
These reasons are well known by many businesses, and the LBE Event this year is already taking bookings from businesses who don’t want to miss out on the best pitches. So if you have never tried it, or if you have attended as a visitor, why not give it a go this year? There are eight months until our October event, so plenty of time to plan your stand and invest in some freebies.
We nearly forgot – it is also great fun!
Here is a link to the details of this year’s Show on Thursday 27th October 2016:
Details: LBE 16