Staff Reward ideas – four days in Verona organised by Hi2 Events in Leicester
The best way to reward top employees is not with money – £300 may seem like a great reward, but it slips into the Bank Account and gets lost on bills, with no lasting impact on motivation, other than paying the Electricity Bill.
Give your staff an unforgettable experience
A similar expenditure could give them an unforgettable three nights in 4 Star accommodation (including Breakfast) 4-day experience in the heart of Italy, with all included Trips to Soave Wineries, Lake Garda, an Italian cookery experience, wine tasting and vineyard tour, and a guided walking tour of the ancient city of Verona. Temped to know more?
The next Tour dates are: 17th to 20th June 2017 and 16th to 19th September 2017 so plenty of time to run an incentive scheme for those extra sales that will pay for itself while reducing your tax bill as a business expense.
Hurry, places fill up fast! Contact us for an information pack, and availability.
What is Included:
- 4 days in beautiful northern Italy, 4 Star accommodation with fabulous breakfast overlooking the elegance, history, and enchantment of Verona’s vineyard landscapes, cobbled Streets and unique boutique shops.
- Italian Cookery– making pasta dishes from the Verona region, that you eat afterwards with famous wines of the region.
- Tour to Soave Wineries & Lake Garda with time to shop in Italian style or relax in the restaurants and bars. Sit or stroll along the beaches and see the rocky cliffs above the northern shoreline
- Valpolicella Vineyard Tour with Wine tasting. Visit the cellars producing Valpolicella, Amarone and Soave wine and taste wines with flavours you had never imagined.
- Romeo & Juliet guided Tour of Verona. Visit the Verona square of Piazza Brà, the magnificent Roman arena, the exclusive shopping street of Via Mazzini to the house of Juliet. Stand on the famous balcony by the bronze statue of Juliet.
Verona Business or Pleasure Trips from Hi2 Events
It’s a great way to develop loyalty, competition and high achievement in your teams, and an inexpensive way to reward your top sales people that they will talk about for a long time afterwards. Best of all, it’s a business expense! .Find out more
Contact us now for more information on: 0116 240 2330 or email@example.com